DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Hi there! This is an exciting opportunity to explore digital marketing and sales as an intern for the Heirloom Iron Bed Company & Fine Linens.
You don't have to be a college student - perhaps you're just looking for an entry level role where you have a chance to learn about a new field?
Well, you're in the right place!
If you're hungry for an opportunity to tell stories about a truly interesting product, and get a taste of what a sales conversation is like... we would love to hear from you.
LEARN ABOUT THIS JOB
The kind of work you'll be doing...
- Writing blog posts, so potential customers can find us online. This can include learning a bit about Search Engine Optimization so the website is easier to find via search.
- Using social media to share blog posts, perhaps inviting people to events at the showroom.
- Email marketing to support the content promotion. This could include learning how to warm-up an old email list that's gone cold.
- Experimenting with new social media techniques like using Facebook Messenger for marketing.
- Greeting customers as they come into the showroom and helping them feel welcome.
- Perhaps taking out the trash or other miscellaneous tasks... sometimes we just really need an extra pair of hands.
Who you might be...
- The first person to make a newcomer feel welcome in your circle of friends.
- Detail-oriented and thorough - perhaps typos are a pet peeve of yours?
- Someone who's always on time, and is eager to learn!
- You take pride in doing good work, and you welcome a chance to relax when the time is right.
- When you're not sure about something, you take the time to double check that everything is set up correctly.
- Last but not least, you care about the customer's experience! This does not mean that "the customer is always right," but it does mean that you're kind, respectful, and you are receptive when interacting with a customer.